How to install cart corrals?
2” Dia. Cart CorralRefer to your drawings. Each Cart Corral will have the components required
You will need as required:
- End Posts
- Center Post
- Corner Posts
- Horizontal Crossers
- Wedge Anchors for each hole (3 per post)
Please review the configuration provided (shop drawings)
Finding the Right Location
- Locate the location of your cart corral and mark it
- Pre-assemble your cart corral by putting together the posts and horizontal crossers.
- Once assembled, position your cart corral in the correct location. Refer to architectural drawings.
- After positioning correctly, placemark your holes for coring.
Steps for installing the cart corral:
Refer to your shop drawings & architectural drawings
Assemble your Cart Corral & position where identified (architectural drawings)
- Mark your holes
- Double-check that you positioned correctly
- Using a hammer drill, core the concrete at the marks noted in Step 3
- Core a 3/8” hole, Depth is 3-1/2”
- Position your wedge anchors tap and tighten in place
- Cover connections with the Cover Plate already attached to the post.
Test your Installation
If you feel that the connection is too loose then tighten more.
Sample of our installation (At Winners)