Acrylic Stanchion Topper System Installation Guide
For Single Panel Installation
- Your Package will arrive with 1 Acrylic Panel & 2 End Brackets
- 2 Easy Queue Stanchions are Required
- Position EQ Stanchions approximately 4 feet apart
- Slide the End Bracket over top of the stanchions
- Slide your Acrylic Panel into the bracket groves, adjust the spacing of your stanchions to lock the Acrylic Panel into the brackets.
- Use an allen key to tighten all the set screws.
- Once fastened with set screws your product is ready for use.
Step 1: Position Stanchions 4 ft apart
Step 2: Position you End Brackets or Center Bracket into the stanchion grooves)
Step 3: Place your Acrylic Panel into the gooves of the Bracket Channel
Step 4: Tighten All Set Screws
Once In Place Tighten All Set Screws to hold your Acrylic Panel into the stanchion
- 2 Set Screws are used to secure the End Brack to the Stanchion Post (both sides of post)
- 3 Set Screws are used to secure the Acrlyic Panel to the Bracket